Today the topic will be dedicated to SKIRST.
There are different types of skirts in terms of length: maxi, midi and mini.
In terms of the form:
1. Pencil skirt — a straight clothing that reaches the knees and repeats the curves of the body.
2. Tulip skirt — a clothing which repeats the shape of a tulip, sits freely on hips area and tapers at the bottom.
3. Skirt A-silhouette (trapezium) — a clothing which gradually widens from the waist to the bottom line.
4. The bell skirt is like a tulip skirt, but does not taper at the bottom.
5. Skirt-year («fish») — to a greater extent wraps the whole figure and only at the bottom has a flared shape.
6. Blade skirt is a clothing made out of wedges of fabric sewn together.
7. Pleated skirt — a clothing made out of fabric, which has small folds across the entire width, sits freely.
8. Skirt with a wrapover — the name speaks for itself, the fabrics of the clothing are wrapped over into each other on the waist area