1. Plaid-as can be seen in Prada, Calvin Klein, Stella McCartney, Fendi, Balenciaga, Givenchy.
3. Patchwork, quilting and crochet pieces: Calvin Klein, Chloe, Missoni, Isabel Marant, Chanel and Christian Dior.
4. Artisinal Flower detailing: Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Dior and Valentino.
5. Bold shoulders and black leather are back in style (can opt for leather substitutes here): Marc Jacobs, Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Isabel Marant, Miu Miu and Vercase.
6. Transparent plastic and iridescent holographic silver looks are also in, this trend really reminds me of sci-fi. Brands like Prada, Maison Margiela, Calvin Klein and Christian Dior all had that kick of sci-fi in their shows.
7. Shearling is back real or faux variations. With of course a modern twist of patchwork or stripes. This trend can be seen on runways of designers such as Givenchy, Stella McCartney, Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen.